Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

I'm in the mood for a vacation.

I'm in the mood for a vacation. I wish I could just leave school and go back to Los Angeles, because it is literally the best place ever. It's always warm outside, but not always in a summer-type way when it's too hot and it makes you want to sit inside all day playing Black Ops III (not that I would complain about that). They have a million and one things to do there, so you're never really bored. Just to name a few would be the observatory, the walk of fame and that famous Chinese movie theatre, Universal Studios, the Santa Monica Beach, and Disneyland. The cherry on top of all of this is that when we went to visit, we stayed at my dad's friend's place, which was practically a mansion. They had a swimming pool, a PS3 (now a PS4, since it's out now), the most luxurious beds ever, a ton of rooms, and an official game room, complete with a TV, zed PS3, a pool table, a pinball machine, a bar, one of those arcade basketball games, and a ton of cushiony couches. Not to mention it was my dad's friends house, whose son, Charlie, is totally epic to hang out with.
I'm sorry, I have to stop typing. The more I type this, the more I realize how much my life is boring me :)


1 comment:

  1. Matthew,

    Your description of LA weather was spot-on. I dream of Southern California all the time ...

    ReplyDelete