Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My 1st post

So, If I was told to put up a bunch of quotes about stuff that really "speaks to me", then this is what I'd do. Rather that looking up some cheesy "inspirational" quotes (just my opinion) and writing an obvious paragraph on what it means, I'd take something I like, find a bunch of quotes about it, and still make a pretty amazing explanation about it (even though I myself have the horrible tendency to be really cheesy also   (-_-)  ).

In this case, what I love is YouTube, the gaming side of YouTube, and I actually DO have to do that quote thing, so these are just 2 really basic quotes from 2 of my favorite youtubers. :b


 

The 1st quote, by Jacksepticeye, would happen to be
SPEEEEEEEEEED IS KEEEEEEYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(He's very energetic :D)
So, what I love about this is that this totally describes everything I do. I have so many things to do, that I get them done as fast as I can (but in the exact way I want it. You can't forget QUALITY!). Personally, I think this is good advice. Be efficient.
BTW, Jack, plz keep making great content! <3





VanossGaming, probably my favorite youtuber ever, introduces the quote KEEP 'ER GOIN'!
This works for me because it sorta relates to everyday, in general. Rather than just doing something, and then randomly saying "Eh, whatever. Let's just not do this." and walking out the door. We stick with things, and work with it until its done. This helpfully reminds us that we just have to push what we're doing all the way until it's done, to KEEP 'ER GOIN' until it's ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment