Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

If I could spend a day...

Blog Week Post #2

So basically, the question this time is: If I could spend a day with any three people, who would they be? Well, just going to say it now, but I personally think it would be awesome to spend a day with Arin and Danny from Game Grumps. If you don't know who they are, basically they are the famous duo of the gaming youtube channel, Game Grumps. Despite the fact that I've only heard of them recently, they are by far, the funniest gamers I've ever seen in my life. Not to mention, they did and are currently doing playthroughs for a lot of games that I really like, so that's pretty cool. I just really think it would be cool if I ever got to hang out at their house and just play video games for an entire day, because let's face it, that would be pretty cool.
As for a third famous person...    I guess just for things to fit in, I would also like to include Ross. He's another member of the channel Game Grumps, although he's not exacly the center of it like Danny and Arin, although he is the close 2nd. I'm personally not that much of a fan of him, but I guess I would also keep him around because he's sorta good at games, and he's huge, in my opinion, to go to for comic relief. I'm not saying that he's funny (or at least, as funny as the other two), but a huge part of Game Grumps is that everyone treats him like he's a huge jerk, and he's completely fine with it. (If you want to know what I mean by this, look up some of Ross's levels on Super Mario Maker.) I think that would make for a good pick of 3, Arin, Ross, and Danny of Game Grumps to play video games with.

No comments:

Post a Comment