Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Prepare Yourself...

So, if you couldn't tell....      this place has been practically dead for a whole long time. Way more than it should've. I don't want to go into detail, but let's just say that there was stuff I was supposed to be doing. Anyway, with blog post ideas piling up, recent inactivity to be made up, and some other factors that probably don't exist but am making up for the sake of this looking good, I present to you BLOG WEEK. From this day forward, I will be making a new blog post every single day until...   well... whenever I'm done. Actually, come to think of it, these are supposedly the last blog posts I plan on doing, so what a great way to end this off! Be sure to check in every evening to see something here for the sake of wrapping up the school year!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, it's Slice of Life all over again. I'll probably post more than I should again.... just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, btw... Weekends don count. I'm just too busy to have time to get onto my laptop for this stuff. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to read your blog again, Matthew!

    ReplyDelete