Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The post announcing the Final Blog Week Post

Don't worry, I'll probably have more to post here after, but I'm just saying, the time is almost up, and I only have one more post to share with you, and I think it's going to be pretty good :)  However, just for the sake of me wanting everything to be in order, I'm ending blog week on a Friday, seeing as it's the end of the school week. Besides, tomorrow, my school's going to Camp MacLean tomorrow, which is pretty exciting, so it's not like there's anything I can do for then, so it all works out. If luck has it, if it rains tomorrow, I could hopefully be doing this:
(which, by the way, the side is a rock climbing wall, and there's a zipline from an angle you can't see)

Anyway, I didn't have anything planned today, so here's something inspirational:
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

1 comment: