Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

It's Complicated ._.

Blog Week Post #4 (btw, back from weekend!)

I guess Friday was great, school was shortened to play volleyball for the rest of the day, 3rd Period English broke into song when the song "I'll Be Back" was played on youtube, and we learned in music how to play that song from the Curious George movie (Upside Down) on the guitar. Moving aside from that stuff, I guess I have to share the sadder parts of the weekend. The truth is, I'm very behind on a lot of work, and I'm getting some mediocre grades. My parents are really stressing over me to get work done, especially since I'm going into Loyola next year. Although, truth be told, I think that I have too much work to be able for my parents to comprehend. Since I don't want their heads to explode (mind you, all over me), I'm sorta have to debate to myself: Should I tell them? I really just truly believe in enjoying my life, all I wanted was for my grades to be anything but failing. Of course, my parents don't see it that way. They want to push me to my full pontential, since I've before been a straight-A student. Should I tell them and face the consequences, or should I take care of this on my own? I was told to write about a part of my life that is complicated, but ironically, I'm writing about something that's now. :/

Anyway, depressing stuff aside, I went to Six Flags this weekend. Any hype for the new 2D Joker Rollercoaster?

2 comments:

  1. You should spend 1-2 hours on work at night to catch up. I don't really get behind in anything, is just I forget to do homework during the day. If that doesn't work, you can just spend time after school, or just straight up tell them. With your grades, I don't think they will be very surprised as they would have been if you were a straight-A-Student.

    And I have a fear of height :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for the hints

    ReplyDelete