Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Let's be serious about this ._.

Blog Week Post #1

A Tribute to my Uncle ChrisJohn

So I obviously don't have a photo of him to put here, but that isn't important. :/

Anyway, the reason this uncle of mine is important to me is because he's really done a lot for me in the past year. He's really fine about letting us and "his kids", obviously my cousins, see each other practically every weekend. Sometimes, he'll even take us somewhere, like the movies. He is really chill, and will pretty much do anything to make us laugh. If you've ever met him, he never really greets, but says something witty about how your life must be going, which I like so much. In fact, he's the only person I know, (and probably the only one you'll have heard of) to dab in church when he gave a speech.

So yeah, he's pretty relaxed, and doesn't worry that much, but at the same time, he can be serious and relatable with you. He was my Confirmation candidate for me this year, which was really nice of me. Not to mention, if I'm doing bad in school, he can tell it to me with being serious but not making you fell like dirt, which is honestly the hardest thing to do in the world. I personally think he's my role model. True, I can be un-serious at many times, but I just hope that like, him, I can be chill and serious at the same time, not one or the other. My uncle ChrisJohn is the best, closest uncle I probably could've asked for.
And also, NO, HE IS NOT DEAD!!! This was just the closest picture I could find to a tribute.

1 comment:

  1. Oml, I was ready to say, "sorry for your loss." Your Uncle sounds like my grandpa, he's pretty caught up with today's trends, which is pretty funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete