Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Read this Beginning to Ending

Blog Week Post #5

So, I don't know what I was thinking yesterday, writing about some personal stuff of my life, I must've really been feeling braindead tired last night. That was, well to say the least, awkward for me, so let's just move on to whatever's next. I'm fine with keeping that post up, although it's sorta useless. :V

Today, I think I'll just tell you my ENDing thoughts on middle school, seeing as I'm about to graduate. First thing is: learning is taken seriously. It's not everyday that you get to play a game about grammar or sing really awful songs about math in middle school, which is pretty stereotypical for grades below middle school, but you should get my point anyway. I guess another thing is that with serious work, came serious homework. This was the shifting point of "little homework" to "homework that'll fill up my afternoon", and while for the most part it isn't that bad, STAY ON TOP OF THINGS (If you read yesterday, you'll know what I mean) . At least we actually started to learn specific, interesting studies. For example, we finally went into detail about WWII when in middle school, and we can't just teach that stuff to innocent little children. Not to mention, you teacher becomes less like a parent, and more like a supervisor, or a helper. You have a lot more freedom in middle school (and believe me, this is still nothing compared to college), Believe me, if you just hang out with your friends, you'll know that middle school isn't all that bad, thus ending my thoughts and advice.

As my blog buddy would say, "Carry On".

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they do stereotype elementary grades. Although, it would be fun to sing and play games though...

    ReplyDelete